Free EvaluationFree Lighting, Sound,
or Multimedia Evaluation.
What to Expect
Planning and Selection Phase
- Review of the customers needs and desires for the multimedia system and the other uses of the room.
- Video requirements – Worship Service, Conference room, Video recording, or video internet streaming
- How the installation can serve the rest of the building
- How to control the system with simple controls
- Develop drawings with a virtual room and control system.
The Building Phase
- Develop working drawings
- Equipment discounted from retail
- Develop design for room sound treatments
- Design drawings and specifications to coordinate with the room construction.
- Installation of all equipment and control
The First Year of Use
- Assistance in creating final punch lists and supervising completion
- Instruction in the use of the equipment.
- Phone and site assistance for one year after the building is complete.